Returns and Refund
What you are required to do:
Any claims for returns/exchange must be submitted within 7 days after the product has been received. For such requests please send an email clearly mentioning below details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order Number
- Order Date
- The reason for requesting a return/exchange
- Image(s) - wherever applicable
Once the return is accepted you can send the product back to the Return address printed on the packing slip. Items returned without confirmation from our team will not be refunded.
Under what circumstances we offer returns and refunds
Wrong item received:
Please send a photo of the incorrect item including above requested details to email@example.com and we will get the replacement organised for you free of charge.
Damaged / faulty item received:
Quality is our top priority and every single item goes through quality check before it is dispatched to our customer. However, in rare scenario if you receive damaged or faulty item you don't need to return it. The only thing we ask is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, order date, a photo of the fault and the actual item image within 7 days of receiving your order. If the damage or fault is clear, we will send you a new item of the same design 100% free of charge.
Product never arrived:
In extremely rare circumstances if the product never arrives you can request a full refund 100% free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com
Time-frame in which we accept returns:
Once the item return request is accepted please ensure to send the item back within 30 days of the receipt of item.
When you can expect the refund:
Please allow us 5 working days to issue you a refund. Once the refund is issued, depending on your bank it can take 5-7 working days to reflect in your account
We cannot accept returns if:
- You do not have your return request reviewed and approved by our team prior to sending your product back to us
- A 'change of mind' because we print on demand and don't hold stocks.
- The item(s) have been used or washed
- The item(s) have been altered in any way
- The item(s) are not in a saleable condition i.e. defective from the original condition unless the condition is our fault
- The item(s) are part of the replacement order from a previous exchange
- The item(s) do not have the original tags on them
- Wrong size was ordered. Please contact us if you are unsure about the size and we will help you.
For any further questions about our return / exchange policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org